QUICK! GET 75% OFF MY PROVEN WEIGHT LOSS SYSTEM TODAY! USE CODE: LEAF75OFF
It has been scientifically proven that we don't achieve happiness by being successful. It is the other way around.
Happiness is felt when the brain releases dopamine.
Dopamine also increases your ability to focus, be creative and achieve success, which leads to more dopamine and more happiness.
So choosing to do activities that give you a dopamine hit on a daily basis will make you happy every single day.
What activities give us a dopamine hit?
If you practice a new habit for 21 days, you'll create a new pathway in your brain and it will become easy.
So making positive actions habits will make you a naturally happy person.
What are some examples of positive habits?
1) Practicing gratitude every day
2) Write down positive experiences you've had today
4) Meditation or prayer
5) Being kind to others
6) Eating healthy food
7) Ticking tasks off a to-do list that move you closer to your goals
8) Having fun
9) Spending time with people you love
10) Achieving something you used to find difficult, like saving money
How does this journal help you with these practices?
There are sections for:
1) To Do List to help you tick items off your project list
2) Appointments so you can schedule in exercise, meditation and things that matter to you.
3) Gratitude list so you can record things you are grateful for
4) Healthy habits list so you can write down the daily habits you want to practice and tick them off when you complete them
5) Memory bank so you can store those positive memories and solidify them in your brain, making you happier in the future.
6) Happiness quotes are sprinkled throughout the journal to motivate you to keep focused on happiness.